Monday, September 28, 2009

Yesterday was fast Sunday and guess what I fasted about?? THAT MY STITCH WOULD GO AWAY! I was feeling so discouraged and down on Saturday because I couldn’t run more than 2 miles straight because it not only came, but it was worse than it’s ever been. I’ve been drinking tons of water, stretching, and breathing with my diaphragm. I have no idea what’s wrong.

The Indoor Triathlon at Virgin Active is this Saturday and I need to work most on running. Biking will be a sinch and swimming 12 laps will be good too. So I went to the gym and ran 10 minutes straight, had to stop because of the stitch for 1 minute, than ran 10 more minutes, walked 2 minutes and then ran 5 minutes. So a total of about 4k. But stitch still came. We’ll see. As long as it doesn’t plaque me on the race day, I’ll be happy.

No comments: