Saturday, September 26, 2009

We slept in today and had a wonderful cereal breakfast, which was super nice. Then we walked (3k) to the gym at about 11am. We started with a 4-5k run but it was so frustrating and discouraging…my stitch is unbelievable. I thought I had it under control and was so excited, but it’s back and won’t go away no matter what I do. So Ben was able to run 5k in 25 minutes and I only did 3.5k in 23 minutes. Then we did a cool-down on the bike, and jumped in the totally empty pool! It was so awesome! We each got our own lane and it made a big difference. We started with 18 laps (450meters) and then did breaststroke, kicking, breathing, and sprinting drills. We also did some racing with breaststroke and free style...I was ahead on both of the first 25 meters but then we tied on the breaststroke and Ben beat me on the free. It was a tiring, but great workout day.

No comments: