Thursday, October 15, 2009

We were super tired today from the last few days of intense workouts. We were supposed to swim and then run 45 minutes, but when we got there, the pool was extremely packed. So we went straight to the treadmills. Ben ran about a mile, but I couldn’t even run 2 minutes, my legs were so tired and I just couldn’t do it. So I walked and then we got a spot in the pool. We had a good workout in the pool. We did 24 laps, then we did 4 sprints, then 20 breaststroke, and then some cool downs. We talked to someone who did the Roodeplaat Triathlon before (the one I’m doing) and they said the dam is SO GROSS, they said to change it if I hadn’t signed up yet….too bad I already have. So oh well, I get to be in a disgusting dam! Yes! It was a good workout today, but we are super tired. We’re going to take it easy tomorrow because we’re doing all 3 events on Saturday.

No comments: