Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well, today we wanted to do a bike ride outside, mostly to get some actual practice on the road bike. We also wanted to do a full triathlon. But the bikes needed some work, they weren’t ready. We had to take them to a store to get the proper pedals put on, which took a while, get some bike cream and other things. I had to meet with a couple clients and after that, it was lunch time and we were starving so we ate and had to wait for it to settle. Then we took the bikes out and it started pouring on us…so we decided to just go running outside. We ran a good strong 6km in the rain and it was a lot of fun. I felt so good and that hill at the end, I rocked. So we didn’t swim, or bike long…but at least we got the bike all set and I’ll get some more practice on it this week. I can’t believe it’s in one week. Hooray!

No comments: