Monday, October 19, 2009

Today was a good workout. Ben has 2 soccer games tonight so he wanted to swim and bike instead of bike and run, so we did different workouts for the first time. He swam 45 minutes while I did a spinning class, which was awesome. Then he did a spinning class for 45 minutes while I ran. I ran the first 5 minutes and then felt like I was going to die. Ben and I haven’t been feeling very well this weekend, nauseous and the runs…so I walked for 15 minutes until I felt okay again. Then I ran for 20 minutes. So it was kind of lame, but I felt SO great during my 20 minute run. I probably ran 3.5km total. I hope we get feeling 100%! We can’t afford to be any less. P.S. I'm going to be going out on the bike for 20-30 minutes everyday this week so I can get really comfortable with it. Good idea huh?

No comments: