Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TODAY ROCKED! It was a running day so we went to the gym (we’re doing it on the treadmills until after the Indoor Tri on Saturday) and we ran for 30 minutes. I did a full 5k and NO SIDE STITCH! It came the minute before I was going to finish anyway, but the whole time I felt better than I’ve ever felt running before. I LOVED IT. I was so happy. I ran the full 20 minutes, then stopped and walked for 1 minute, then did the last 10 minutes. Every 10 minutes I was speeding up to, so I went from 9.5k/h to 11 at the end. So awesome. Then while Ben went and showered, I biked 5k in 10 minutes. Going SUPER fast. For the Indoor Tri, I want to be able to do the 10k in 20 minutes so it was good to feel the speed I’ll have to go. My legs were sure tired…it’s going to be rough and then having to swim after, but I can’t wait!!

No comments: